Friday, March 13, 2009

21 weeks


I had my first belly pat this week (twice, actually) from co-workers.  So far, I don't mind.  : )  I guess it just means that I'm really starting to show (in an obvious way, not just like I've put on a few...or 10!...pounds).

Also, my appetite is still pretty high, but a bit more manageable than a couple weeks ago.  I am so fortunate to be able to tell people that I really do feel fantastic when they ask me how I'm feeling (which I get asked a lot!)  So, not by way of complaining, but just to document what I am going through this week, I will just mention that I've been having some odd leg cramps/numbness.  Just about every day this week, I've gotten a very odd sensation in my upper right calf that is not painful at all, but rather, just feels like my muscle is very tight and a bit numb.  Not sure what that's all about, but I'm trying to make a concerted effort to get up from my desk at work every couple hours and walk around a bit, as exercise and stretching seems to help.

I'm off to meet with a good friend and her two-week old baby girl...what fun!  Maybe I'll pick up some pointers.  (I'm such a sponge when it comes to absorbing any advice or words of wisdom other mothers have to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment