Saturday, March 21, 2009

22 weeks


Holy hormones, Batman!  This week has been quite the emotional roller coaster.  Poor Ryan has had to endure some pretty extreme mood swings that I recognize are fully pregnancy related.  (At least, I hope they are!)  I keep telling him to write them down so that we can get a good laugh over them later.  This has been the first that I've really noticed it.  I've shed more than a few tears and had several angry rants...all over very little (sometimes nothing).

Anyway, that's about all there is to report this week.  Be sure to send your well wishes to Ryan (poor guy!)  Toodle-loo!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary! You look too cute!
    Praying for all three of you :)
    oh yah and Kinnick too! lol
    <3
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! Look at your belly!! I love it! :) Ha ha! Give Ryan a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete