Sunday, July 5, 2009

37 weeks (part 2)

Ok, so I read for a while and then ended up getting some more sleep this morning and am feeling a bit calmer than my last post. I'm guessing it's pretty normal to start losing sleep and worrying about the arrival of the baby, so I'm not going to spend any time reading into any of that. Thanks to those of you who have expressed your concern (Mom and Aunt Debbie!) I still worry that I'm completely unprepared for what lies ahead, but I am feeling a bit less overwhelmed right at the moment.

I've done so much documenting of the current situation in my last few posts that I'll keep this one brief. We had a lovely 4th of July yesterday. Slept in, packed a picnic lunch and took Kinnick for a 2+ mile walk in one of Seattle's gorgeous parks, followed by lunch in the shade overlooking Mt. Rainier. Then, home where we both took a couple-hour nap! And last night we went to a friend's house to watch the fireworks from their porch. I hope everyone out there also had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment