Monday, April 18, 2011

Kids' Craft Paper

Check out the WAY fun scrapbook paper my sister found (and split with me!) at TJ Maxx yesterday.




Let me just say – I do not scrapbook. But I do L-O-V-E paper and textiles with beautiful and funky prints. I get giddy just thinking of ways to use these. Very soon, I will have a toy/play room to decorate, and these give me so much inspiration. The colors are gorgeous and I can already picture some of them framed up on the walls.

When I finally get to that (and other possible projects involving these prints), I will be sure to share. But for now, you can find me basking in the crafty goodness sprawled out before me. Aaahhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. I have a total weakness for adorable paper - I have a serious collection just begging for my time. I have been wanting to make a memory game for Matthew, like this one: http://en.dawanda.com/product/10987098-Memory-of-wood --- only you can DIY with Jenga pieces and that lovely paper above! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that paper was a good purchase! can't wait to see what you come up with to use it - and all the inspiration you will get from it. fun!

    ReplyDelete